2017 Canadian MPN Patient Advocacy Conference – Toronto, Ontario
Living Well with an MPN Blood Cancer
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2107 (9 – 3 pm)
Location: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
Some featured speakers and topics…
- Dr. Carlos Besses, a prominent European MPN Doctor from Madrid Spain, will give a talk on PV.
- Dr. Vikas Gupta will provide an update on MPN therapies.
- The MPN Research Foundation will be doing a short presentation on their Patient Registry project. They will also be providing some hand out materials for patients.
- Women’s issues and living with an MPN.
- Nutrition and MPN’s.
- Living well with MPN’s through Meditation, Yoga and Tai Chi.
- Presentation of the First Canadian MPN Champion Award.
Patients, Caregivers and Family Members are encouraged to attend!
Lunch will be provided to all participants.
Special Conference hotel room rate of $209 per night for delegates! Book online or call the Marriott to book your reservation through this Toll Free Number 1-800-228-9290
Please add your name to the list of attendees by registering today. There is no cost to attend the conference, but donations are gratefully accepted at the door to help subsidize conference costs.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there!