The Canadian MPN Network was founded in 2014. Our purpose as an organization is to connect and help Canadians from coast to coast to coast who are dealing the challenges of living with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) disorder.
About the Canadian MPN Network
Better lives for all Canadians with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) disorder.
We are a patient-led organization committed to improving the lives of all Canadians living with myeloproliferative neoplasms through patient advocacy, patient support groups, and patient communication while connecting with the MPN medical community and providing up-to-date information on research, treatments and clinical studies.
- Patient communication: Provide reliable and accurate information about MPNs for Canadian patients through many platforms.
- Patient advocacy: Inform healthcare decision-makers about MPNs and the needs of Canadians living with them.
- Annual conference: Hold an annual conference that will allow Canadian patients to connect with other patients and medical experts.
- Regional support groups: Encourage the development of patient groups in every region of Canada.
- Collaboration with MPN medical community: Engage the Canadian MPN medical community to provide patient perspective and seek collaboration on effective communications.
Cheryl Petruk, Executive Director
Board of Directors
Joanne McKinley, Chair
Dov Lidor, Vice-Chair
Phil Arner, Treasurer
Jill B. Rich